We Are Hiring - Three Roles Available at Sweet Beat Cafe
Ahead of a busy summer season, our award-winning Sweet Beat Cafe is hiring for three very important full-time roles to support our cafe and shop kitchen as well as our product line.
Full-time Roles We Are Currently Hiring For:
- Production chef
- Prep chef
- Full Time chef
We are looking for passionate kitchen staff, serious about great tasting food, that will bring a creative spark with them to work each day. We invite you to join our team here on Bridge Street, along the Garavogue River in Sligo Town.
What You Can Expect:
- Expect Socially Attractive Hours
- Flexibility will be required including working weekends
- Working with a dynamic and dedicated team
- Live and work in a brilliant place
The Serious Stuff
- HACCP Certified essential
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Kitchen experience as a prep chef
- Must be a team player and respond well to working with others
- In house training will be provided
- References are essential - please provide 2 references
If this sounds like you, and you're up for a culinary challenge this year, why not share your CV and application letter with us. See our adventures on Instagram to get a flavour of what we do.
Email your CV to Carolanne at firstname.lastname@example.org before COB on Monday 8th April